Tuesday, November 7, 2023

New Page: Publications and Unpublications

In order to make this blog a better hub for all of my work, I have added a new page with links to my Publications and Unpublications, that is, draft papers.  Most of these publications are articles at the Homiletic & Pastoral Review; a few are conference papers, which I have uploaded to Academia.edu.  I have also begun uploading some draft papers, or papers for which I don't think I'll ever find a publisher.  Each paper will be added to my Publications and Unpublications page once I have linked it.

In my slow process of revising the layout of this blog, I have added this new page to the main navigation bar, and I have removed links to two prominent blog posts: "How to Discuss the Eastern Church: A Grammatical Primer," and the Table of Contents to my Church Documents Index.  The grammatical primer was written over a decade ago, and--though I have not yet taken time to review it--I assume I made some errors in it.  The Church Documents Index has not been updated since 2013, I think, so it is missing any newer documents, and many of the links have probably succumbed to link rot.  If it turns out the latter index is actually popular, I could work on revising it, but, for the moment, I am archiving it.  Links to both of these prominent pages have been removed from the main navigation bar, but they have been added to the bottom of the new "Publications and Unpublications" page.  Unfortunately, the main navigation bar now looks a bit sparse, at least on a widescreen desktop, with only three links, but perhaps I'll come up with a new page to add in the future.  For now, I'll work adding new translations, as well as uploading various draft papers to Academia.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment