Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Repack: "Sermons on the Transfiguration of the Lord" by Peter of Celle

Included in this repack are Peter of Celle's two sermons (Sermons 65 and 66) on the Transfiguration of the Lord.  See the links above for the original posts.

As I have been having trouble with my Scribd documents being inexplicably unavailable for download for anyone but me (though, oddly, they are still readable when embedded in a blog-post), I am switching to the Internet Archive for document sharing.  If issues with Scribd continue, I will switch my previous documents to Internet Archive as well.



Link to Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/peter-of-celle-sermons-on-the-transfiguration-of-the-lord_202402

Scribd mirror: https://www.scribd.com/document/706718672/Peter-of-Celle-Sermons-on-the-Transfiguration-of-the-Lord


Translation ©2024.  Licensed via CC BY-NC.  Feel free to redistribute non-commercially, as long as credit is given to the translator.

No comments:

Post a Comment